February is by far my least favourite month. It’s when the cold winter seems endless and all you can think about is spring. I find it essential to pamper yourself throughout the entire year (it’s truly the key to success) and for the month of February, these products helped me do just that.
- Black Tie Candle- I’ve been through about 3 of these Bath and Body Works candles this month. It’s arguably my favourite scent of all time, it’s very woodsy and masculine, but perfect for the winter months. (Here)
- Lush Ocean Salt Face and Body Scrub- By far the best body scrub I’ve ever used. It leaves the skin super soft and has the yummiest beachy sent. perfect for before a spray tan or just for everyday use! (Here)
- Lush Celestial Facial Moisturizer- if you have dry skin this product is a must! It has kept my face moisturized throughout the entire winter. I apply it every morning and it helps my skin retain moisture throughout the day. A little goes a long way with this product so don’t be shocked by the tiny tub that it comes in.(Here)
- Lush Dark Angels Face and Body Cleanser- Towards the beginning of the month my skin was breaking out like crazy due to exam stress. This facial cleanser has helped clear my skin completely. It’s a mud cleanser so it does get a bit messy while you’re using it, but the results are 100% worth the mess! (Here)
- Kit Nail Lacquers (Grey Pearling and Nude Jude)- These nail polishes were just a quick pick up at my local drug store but I have been obsessed every since I bought them. The brands colour selection is amazing and they last forever before they chip. OH! and they’re super affordable which is always a plus.
- Victorias Secret Hydrating Body Lotion (Shea)- This is an amazing moisturizer that has kept my body soft all winter long. The moisture lasts all day and so does the amazing Shea scent. (Here)
- Chance Chanel perfume- This was my favourite scent for the month of February and I’m definitely going to continue using this scent in the month of march. It is a great transitional perfume due to its musky and earthy scent. (Here)
- M.A.C lip combo (Cream cup & Boldly Bare)- Throughout the month of February this lip combo has definitely been the one I used the most. The colour is very neutral and great for everyday use.The packaging on the products is from the Christmas Collection but the products are sold year round as well.(Here)(Here)
- Kat Von D Shade and Light Contour Palette- The infamous contour palette that everyone convinced me to buy has officially become my favourite of not only February but all time! This palette is truly amazing, the colours are so blendable and the contour possibilities are endless with the variety of colours in the palette. Yes, it may be expensive but I highly recommend splurging! so worth it! (Here)
That’s all for my February favourites. Hope you all had an amazing February and an even better march! lots of love, xoxo.