Is it just me, or is freaking out 30 minutes prior to an event due to the fact that you don’t have a cute outfit to wear a common thing in other people’s lives too?
If it is then you’ve come to the right place, I put together a stand out outfit using basic pieces and fun accessories.
I find this outfit perfect for fun summer night events such as concerts and parties. You’ll look put together but not to the point where you come across as trying too hard. Also it was super comfy, which is always a plus!
- Scarf: This is a classic Alexander McQueen skull scarf. It’s super light weight which makes it perfect for summer and the design on the scarf will make your outfit pop. (Here)
- Bag: This bag is a Gucci cross-body, it’s one of my favourite cross-body bags due to the simple design. Despite the fact that it can’t fit too much, it does fit just the right amount for a fun night out. (Here)
- Top: Basic black tee. (Here)
- Shorts: Black denim shorts. (Here)
- Shoes: Gladiator sandals are by far my favourite summer trend, I think they are so different and can make any outfit stand out. these shoes are by Kendall + Kylie which is my current favourite brand to purchase shoes from. (Here)
- Sunnies: Sunnies are my all time fav accessory, especially when they’re Celine. These sunglasses in particular are perfect for day-to-day wear, which I love. (Here)
That’s all for my summer OOTN, hope you enjoyed, xo.